Kelly received her law degree from Robson Hall in 2015 and articled with Evans Family Law. She was called to the Bar of Manitoba in 2016 and has practiced exclusively in the areas of family law and wills and estates since that time.
Prior to attending law school, Kelly earned her Bachelor of Arts at the University of Manitoba majoring in Psychology. While attending law school Kelly was involved with the Manitoba Law Students’ Association and the University Legal Aid Clinic.
Kelly has volunteered at the Legal Help Centre, Legal Aid Manitoba and Siloam Mission.
Kelly is the co-chair of the Membership Committee of Collaborative Practice Manitoba and a member of the Management Committee of Collaborative Practice Manitoba.
In her spare time, Kelly enjoys travelling, reading and spending time with friends and family.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Manitoba, 2012
- Juris Doctor, University of Manitoba, 2015
- Certificate of Completion – Fundamentals of Family Mediation (Family Mediation Training Canada)
- Certificate of Collaborative Training through Collaborative Practice Manitoba
- Domestic Violence Screening Training
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Manitoba
- Collaborative Practice Manitoba
- Collaborative Professionals of Canada
- ADR Institute of Canada
- ADR Institute of Manitoba